Monday, November 24, 2008

Virender Sehwag

Virender Sehwag: "I don't believe in astrology but my family members do. Too many people used to call up and pester me and my family to use different numbers. I was so fed up that I decided not to take any of their advices."

And he was the man of the match.

I hope people who marry a banana tree before marrying the girl because the girl is 'manglik' are listening. And also those who wear tons of 'holy jewellery' to bring in luck!

I truly believe that sensible celebreties like Sehwag should be given more air and TV time to help in getting rid of ridiculous customs and superstitions.

More power to Virender Sehwag, I say!

1 comment:

  1. He’s an absolute maverick with the bat isn’t he? I wonder how the bowlers garner courage to bowl at him yet again, only to see the ball disappear to the ropes or into the crowd. www.riteshp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete