Monday, September 22, 2008

Time and Attendance Solution & and old friend

It may seem strange but it is true that when I started this blog, my only intention was to drive some traffic to my website http://www.softoolsme.com/ for our Time & Attendance software solution (TAS2000). However an year passed and I did not post even the first content that I had created (which I found in draft mode) 2-3 weeks back.

Anyway, coming back to the point, I have developed a Time & Attendance System and it is on our website. When someone comes to our website, they can fill up a form giving their name and email address. Based on this, an email goes out automatically to that person, with a link to the page from where our software (free evaluation version) can be downloaded.

A CC comes to me as well.

Yesterday when I came back from a visit, I saw an email that had gone to one N.V.R. Raja of Hyderabad, who had made a request for the link of our TAS2000 software !

N.V.R. Raja ? How many NVR Rajas can be there in India? NVR Raja and I had worked together in KIOCL (Kudremukh Iron Ore Company, Limited) for 6 years (1978-84), we had gone to USA for training in Process Control programming together. Could it be the same NVR Raja?

No comments:

Post a Comment