Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Olympic Badminton, Boxing Schedule

In individual events, with only Saina Nehwal left in badminton and the three pugilists Jitender Kumar, Vijtender Kumar and Akhil Kumar left in boxing (I am speaking of India) in 2008 Olympics, I would like to know at what time and date their next matches will be played.

NDTV, ZTV, StartTV - all are showing some news or the other regarding the games 24 hours (mainly Abhinav; Mr. & Mrs Bindra, thank you for having such a wonderful kid), but not about what is going to be of interest to all of us for the events coming up next. Why can't these TV channels understand what we really want ?

Well, I could find out about Saina, though. Her next match is at 10.00 am China time on 13th, i.e. tomorrow morning for me at 6.00 am Dubai time and 7.30 am IST. I googled sania olympics 2008 schedule.

I am sorry I can't help you about boxing matches timings as I could not locate the schedule.

Also, when is Paes+Bhupaty's next doubles match?

No comments:

Post a Comment